November 12 • Madison, Wisconsin
EXPO & PACKET PICK UP
Dates & Times:
Friday, November 10th: 3 pm -7 pm
Saturday, November 11th: 10 am-4 pm
- Packet Pick Up is closed after 4pm on Saturday.
- Packets not picked up at the expo will need to be picked up Sunday morning at the Info Booth. Unless you pre-purchased Will Call pick up during registration, there will be a $50 charge late pick up fee due at pick-up.
- We do not mail packets. You may pick up someone else’s packet with a copy of their drivers license or valid ID. *Those participating in the virtual events will be mailed their participant packet.
The Madison Marathon presented by SSM Health Expo & Packet Pick Up is free and open to the public!
*Monona Terrace does charge a fee for on-site parking*
EXPO & PACKET PICK UP INCLUDES
- Timing chip (on the back of your bib)
- Safety pins
- Participant shirt
- Swag bag
Plus, available at the expo:
- Race changes or transfers
- Official merchandise for purchase
- Expo vendors
- 2024 Registration!
How to pick up your packet:
- Bring your bib # and a valid ID. You need to know your bib # to pick up your packet.
- If you registered after October 23rd, you will not be assigned a bib number until November.
Tip: Lines are longest the first hour of the expo, wait until later in the expo to avoid the lines!
If you are not able to make it to the expo, someone else may pick up your packet for you with a copy of your drivers license (digital or paper).
WILL CALL PACKET PICK UP
A limited supply of ‘Will Call Packet-Pick Up’ is available for those unable to pick up their race packet prior to race day. Will Call packet pick up is available race morning from 5:30-6:30a at the Info Booth. This option must be pre-purchased during registration or can be added as an Add-On if you’re already registered. This is only available for the first 200 people and is $35.00. Those that have not pre-purchased this option but pick up their packet on race morning will be charge $50.00.
Rules are as follows:
- Available for the first 200 participants only.
- Race Day Packet Pick Up will be only be available during the hours of 5:30AM-6:30AM on Sunday. Please note that if everyone comes at 6:30, you may be waiting in a line and miss the start of the race.
- You must have your $35 paid and confirmed by race management by November 8th.
- You must pick up for yourself. No 3rd party pick ups.
- Shirt sizes are not guaranteed.
- Absolutely no race changes or transfers on race day.
- No refunds if you decide to pick up your packet at the expo during regular hours.
You may add this option to your existing race registration by following the instructions here.
Event staff will provide more details on Will Call Packet Pick Up the week of the race.
EXPO VENDOR INFORMATION
Interested in being a vendor at this year’s expo? Please email Sara@madisonfestivals.com
Madison is full of many wonderful lodging options. And, when you make your reservation through our dedicated hotel link, the hotel makes a donation to the Madison Marathon. We use those dollars to support local charities and keep this non-profit running event going strong!
Check out some of our favorite hotel partners:
Click here to make a reservation
Discounted rates will be available through this online hotel block until October 31st at 11:59pm (CST)
To modify or cancel an existing reservation, please refer to the “Request for Change” link provided at the bottom of your confirmation e-mail. If you need your confirmation resent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not contact the hotel directly unless it is within 72 hours of your arrival.
PARK IN DOWNTOWN MADISON
Parking is available at the Monona Terrace ramp as well as other downtown parking ramps near the expo (fees vary by ramp). All downtown parking ramps will be open Friday through Sunday. Street parking is also available for a fee on Saturday and is free on Sundays.
Map of Downtown city-operated parking ramps.
Looking for a spot? Visit the City of Madison Parking page for live ramp updates. You’ll be able to see the number of spaces left in each downtown ramp!
Looking for things to do in Madison?
- Visit the Downton Madison website and Destination Madison for info on things to see and do, dining information, how to get around the city and more!
HALF & FULL MARATHON TRAINING
Join Fleet Feet over the course of 13 weeks to train for the Madison Half and Full Marathon. The Half and Full Marathon training programs typically meet twice a week and are designed to prepare runners for their first ever endurance event or to help seasoned runners meet a new performance goal. In addition to detailed training plans, each program incorporates educational components, speakers, weekly email communication, and expert coaching, mentoring, and pacing to help inspire and motivate you along the journey. Receive instruction, guidance, support, and camaraderie throughout your training! All pace levels are welcome.
See the Fleet Feet website for more information!
*Entry into Madison Marathon events is NOT included in your training program registration
FLEET FEET PACING TEAM
We are currently recruiting pacers for our half and full marathon programs! We are looking for pace leaders for the Saturday long runs throughout the length of the program. Pacers are assigned to run a designated pace +/-:15 minute mile for the duration of the long runs on Saturday mornings at 7:00 a.m. for the half and full marathon runners. We request that our pacers’ schedule allows them to pace at least 3 long runs over the course of the program.
If you have experience running various half marathons and/or marathons, enjoy motivating other runners, and can run with enthusiasm, dedication, and commitment please contact Megan
Program pacers receive complimentary training program entry (not including race entries), product compensation, pace team perks, and the priceless feeling of helping your fellow runners achieve their goals!
CONTACT AND QUESTIONS: Email Megan Sweet: Fleet Feet Madison: 608-833-9999 | Fleet Feet Sun Prairie: 608-834-9999
Madison Festivals, Inc. enriches our community by bringing together
people, businesses, and charities.
Entering this event constitutes implied consent of each event-goer to Madison Marathon’s use of his/her image and/or likeness incidental to any photographic, digital or video use, publication, display, transmission or recording of the event.