November 12 • Madison, Wisconsin
Madison Festivals Inc., enriches our community by bringing together people, businesses and charities.
Volunteers are a vital part of any Madison Festivals event. We couldn’t put on this event without all of our volunteers. We provide financial opportunities to help those in the community who support our events. Qualified organizations include federal, state and local governments (including school districts) and 501(c)(3) organizations organized and operated only for charitable, religious, educational, scientific, or literary purposes, or for the prevention of cruelty to children or animals.
How does it work? Learn more here: 2022-Charity-FAQs
Interested in volunteering? Fill out the form HERE and we will be in touch
Still have questions? Email us: email@example.com
sw-4Thank you for your interest in the Madison Marathon Ambassador! Please read through the program details and fill out the application in its entirety. Once you have applied, we will let you know within two weeks if you have been accepted to the program. There are limited spots available so not all that apply can be accepted.
What makes a good ambassador?
- You are part of the running community, near or far
- You identify with our nonprofit mission to produce unique, fun, and inclusive events that bring people, businesses, and charities together that enhance the greater Madison community.
- You have a social following of at least 1500 people on any social media channel
- You are willing to make multiple posts to promote the Madison Marathon
- You will participate in the Madison Marathon in November (any distance)
What we offer you for your efforts:
- A 10% off registration personalized discount code to share with your circles
- $5 for each race participant that signs up using your code
- Free registration with 5 redemptions of your personal code
- Madison Marathon swag (given at packet pick-up)
- Madison Marathon ambassador pin (given at packet pick-up)
- Potential sponsor gifts
What we ask you to do to promote the Madison Marathon:
- The primary job of an ambassador is to connect your community to the Madison Marathon. Promote the race on your social media pages and tag us. We encourage you to create excitement by sharing positive, inclusive, genuine, and inspiring messages surrounding the race.
- Share a minimum of three posts prior to the race. One post must be completed at the start of your ambassadorship.
- One post after you the race
- Add ‘@madisonmarathon23’ ambassador’ to your social bios
How to Apply:
Complete the application in its entirety. Please allow 2-4 weeks for the review of your application.
Once accepted to the program we’ll send you your personal discount code and you are set to promote Madison Marathon!
Click here for additional race details
MADISON MARATHON AMBASSADOR APPLICATION
POST-RACE PARTY PRESENTED BY:
Madison Festivals, Inc. enriches our community by bringing together
people, businesses, and charities.
Entering this event constitutes implied consent of each event-goer to Madison Marathon’s use of his/her image and/or likeness incidental to any photographic, digital or video use, publication, display, transmission or recording of the event.